Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A Prophetic Word from the Lord

Scripture: 


11 Then He said, “Go out, and stand on the mountain before the Lord.” And behold, theLord passed by, and a great and strong wind tore into the mountains and broke the rocks in pieces before the Lordbut the Lord was not in the wind; and after the wind an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake; 12 and after the earthquake a fire,but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire a still small voice (1 Kings 19:11-12 NKJV).


Like Elijah, who was going through some chaos and confusion, I cried out to the Lord today.  I suppose--due to the circumstances--that there would be fire, and demon-slaying through spiritual warefare, and speaking in tongues of fire, and declaring and decreeing, and demanding while I was at it...

But that didn't happen.

Like Elijah, I didn't hear the Lord today in the wind, or in an earthquake, or a fire.  But in a gentle whisper.  

He put this word on my heart...not just for me, but for members of His church.  I don't know who exactly it is for--all I know is that this time, it doesn't seem to be just for me.  It's for me to share as well.  It is a prophetic word to share with all of you, that whomever receives it, may see it come to pass.  Mind you, I am not calling myself "a prophet."  I am, however, anointed as an intercessor who just happened to get a "prophetic word" which happens, from time to time, especially when the Spirit of God leads you to pray for "a revelation."

And I have learned, from the Lord, to request the promise found in Jeremiah 33:3 that says, "Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know."

So He did.

After obtaining scriptural confirmation (you don't NOT want to say God said and He ain't!), I felt led to pass this on to you.  

It is a prayer that you can stand on, that you can receive by faith upon your own life.  Each scripture is a promise and I stand on each one with all of you!  


Hear the word of the Lord:


Let the anointing of the Lord rest upon you (Isaiah 61:1; Luke 4:18).  I have heard your cry.  I will release the angels of protection concerning you , as I release you to go forward in your journey( Psalm 91:11; Luke 4:10).  I will go forth ahead of you, appointing to you, all the resources, provisions, merciful assistance that you need (Deuteronomy 31:8; Exodus 33:14).  No trouble shall come near your dwelling places (Psalm 91:10), as I cause you to rest on your journey along the way (Matthew 11:28).  I shall receive your prayers and turn them into blessings (Psalm 6:9; Isaiah 30:19).  I shall turn your tears and cries into shouts of joy (Psalm 126:5; John 16:20).  I shall remove the bands of bondage and wickedness (Isaiah 10:27).  You shall decree a thing and it shall manifest (Job 22:28).  I shall come upon you as a thief, like the bridegroom coming for His bride--suddenly--and it shall be a sudden blessing upon you (Matthew 25:1-46).  Stand prepared and ready to receive your sudden blessings.  Be prepared that there shall be no more delay (Psalm 21:6).  The Angel of the Lord shall go before you and prepare the way (Exodus 23:20), making straight the crooked places (Isaiah 45:2), while making desolate places habitable.  I decree there shall be no more waste! No more wasted places.  I will show you the way (Isaiah 58:11-12).  Follow my footsteps as I take you through your desert, through your wilderness (Deuteronomy 8:2; Isaiah 40:3), and bring you into the promise land of your life (Exodus 3:8; Leviticus 20:24; Jeremiah 32:22).  I will take you through your valleys and bring you from the lowly places into the high places (2 Samuel 22:34), from which you will shout for the glory of My Name.  Come, let us gather together, and let us bear fruit (Matthew 12:30).  I will prune your branches and your fruit shall continually multiply (John 15:2).  God is with you.  I shall move every mountain that is in your path--be prepared (Job 9:5; Mark 1:3).  Receive the word of the Lord in faith on this day.  In the Name of Jesus. By the grace of God.  For the glory of my Namesake.


May God bless you and keep you with this Word as you stand on His promises in prayer.  Speak these words and decree them over you life and see the Lord manifest His chosen blessings in your life for His purpose and glory.


Thanks be to the Most High God!

No comments:

Post a Comment